Monday, January 4, 2010

Story Spinners : Option 3

As I regained conciesness I remember asking myself "where was I". I got up and found that I was in a dark alley, thats where I had woken up to the loud roars of the thunder. I could see flashing lights as the headlights of cars passed by. Yet I couldn't remember anything from the day before waking up, but i was too stubborn to ask anyone for help. As I got up and waked down the ally you could see large buildings, inside most of them you could holiday decorations. I knew I was somewhere in New York because I could see the Statue of Liberty in the distance. It seemed so small from where I was standing.
I decided to start walking down the road and hoped that something would come to me, anything about where I was or what had happened. I remember coming to New York for the holidays but I still didn't know why. Then I came up to a large hotel it seemed so familiar yet I had no idea why I decided to go in, as i thought maybe it would help. I walked into the vestibule. Thats when it hit me, I was in New York with my family visiting a friend for the holiday's. I had left that night to take care of a few things and woke up in the Alley.
As i walked into the hotel I saw for the first time a friendly face, it was Keyan. He looked at me as if he was wondering where I had been. I explained everything and he told me that that night after I got back from running errands the two of us had went to the bar, that would explain how I ended up in the alley. Though I blamed him for leaving me there. Afterwords we went to the room and spend the rest of christmas with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment